Constitution and First Amendment Resources
Organizations listed below provide educational information about the Constitution, its’ amendments and National Constitution Day celebrated on September 17th annually.
- The Interactive Constitution
- Specific educational resources are available at The National Constitution Center for Constitution Day.
- Educational (Constitution Day) Resources from the ACLU include information about the Constitution and trivia games that could be fun to play at an event or could even be adapted into an engaging tabling activity.
- Educational resources from The Bill of Rights Institute include lesson plans and games which can easily be adapted for campus education activities, Constitution Day and student group meetings.
- Includes a variety of educational resources related to Free Speech on Campus, including an article 5 Ways to Promote Constitution Day
- Educational resources provided to raise awareness about the principles established in our founding document — the United States Constitution. Celebrate the Constitution any time of the year, especially on Constitution Day.