Immediately contact GMU Police at 9-1-1 or (703) 993-2810, if you aware of a serious crime or incident that may cause an imminent or ongoing threat to the campus community. If there is any question about whether an ongoing threat exists, immediately contact GMU Police.
- What is meant by criminal activity? Click here for Clery Crime Definitions.
- You should submit a Crime Statistics Reporting Form with as much relevant details as possible, if you are you aware of a Clery Act Crime that is not an imminent or ongoing threat to the campus community and has not already been reported to Mason Police. This information will improve Mason’s records and assessment of such climate dynamics.
- To report crimes anonymously visit the Crime Solvers Tips page.
Additional Information about Mason’s Police:
- Contact information for departments and leadership; Interim, Carl Rowan, Jr – Interim Chief of Police
- The Office of the Assistant Vice President for Public Safety & Chief of Police consists of the Professional Standards Division and the Public Information Officer.
- The Professional Standards Division is responsible for the Internal Affairs and Citizen’s Complaint function, management of the CALEA Accreditation process, Crime Analysis and Clery Act compliance (crime reporting) functions.
Click here for more about University Police